Share the post "[ PROMO ] Jumia Black Friday: How to make good deals with Jumia Cameroon"
The BLACK FRIDAY is one of the biggest shopping events in the world. This is usually the period during which merchants take advantage to offer their best proposals in terms of sales and exclusive offers. In Cameroon, I was approached by Jumia Cameroon for a partnership aiming to give my subscribers and my community the best shopping offers available on their platform. I also hope that this will be an opportunity for you to do good business ;-).
If the BLACK FRIDAY has always been a great success in America, in Africa it has gradually become commonplace for only a few years. One of the main actors of this movement on the African continent and more precisely in Cameroon remains the platform of E-Commerce: Jumia. In order to remain in the movement, Jumia Cameroon has decided to organize from 16th November to 07th December, the Jumia Black Fridays (#JumiaBlackFridays). A few days ago, they launched a campaign to which I was invited to collaborate.
Before talking about my collaboration with Jumia, let me go back a little bit about the history of Black Friday … Used for the first time in the 50s, the word “Black Friday” meant at the beginning of the long weekend that employees wanted to take the Friday, that is to say the day after the Thanksgiving celebrations. It must be said that Thanksgiving is a traditional American holiday that is celebrated every year on the 4th Thursday of November. This period not only announced moments of strong circulation and strong activities but it also marked the big shopping period for the end of the year holidays due to the attraction of the traffic of the shops along the streets. . So some time later, due to the strong commercial activity observed at that time, traders eventually adopted this expression to represent the passage of their accounts from red to black. It seems that traders used to keep their accounts by marking their deficit in red and their profit in black. It often came out that the Black Friday period was one in which they certainly recorded the best profits from their activities. And from there, became the term “BLACK FRIDAY” in the field of commerce ..
To return to Jumia … The subsidiary of Cameroon contacted me by offering me this offer for you, my readers, my subscribers, my community. During the “Jumia Black Fridays” that runs from November 16th to December 7th, you are already entitled to attractive prizes on the stock of 1 Million items available on their e-commerce site. Except that to enjoy more discounts, you will need:
- Download Jumia’s online shopping app here: http://bit.ly/2FFhccr ;
- Make your purchases until the moment of payment;
- Use my promo code: CRESCENCEELODIE
- Validate your transaction to confirm your purchase;
- Track and receive the delivery of your order.
My code gives you to a 10% discount in addition to the prices already applied online. The other benefits to shopping with the Jumia mobile app for Black Friday are:
- You are delivered everywhere in Cameroon
- You can pay by Mobile Money (Orange or MTN) but also and especially in cash on delivery
- You have a chance to be delivered by one of the ambassadors of the campaign namely the male singer Mr. Leo, the female singer Nabila or the comedian Moustik Le Karismatik.
- By registering on the event page here: https://goo.gl/HGSqwo you can stay informed and participate in sales sales flash sales and treasure hunting for surprise gifts.
Do not hesitate to share with me in the comment section how your experience was.
ENJOY YOUR SHOPPING !!!